[Homestead] Politics, it's still the economy, in the rust belt stupid.

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 22:26:40 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/20/2004 3:44:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:
Drew, do your homework.  NAFTA was started by Bush Sr. and he signed the
FIRST NAFTA agreement on December 17, 1992.

And perhaps you should take a look at exactly who has done what to
employment in this country over the last several presidencies??
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/5577/philo/employmenthouse.
htm
lynda , lynda, lynda, I never denied Bush seniors involvement, but Clinton
did sign off on Nafta too. They were both wrong for doing so. It is fine to try
and point out little things like this rather than respond to the meat of what
I said, but still, the fact remains, this was the start of the big job export.
If I wanted to really to rankle you, I would point out that Kerry has
benefited from this come to think of it, with the export of the vast majority of
Heinz jobs to other countries. Hmm, I wonder how he voted on this..... :^)

Drew