[Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 00:11:32 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/19/2004 8:28:18 PM Central Standard Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:

Police your fellow men so they will either stop waving
their dicks  around indiscrimnately or *provide* for the
children they produce
-snip-
We produce the children, isn't that enough ?

Oh, my, oh, my.   I at least am consistant with my statements  and beliefs.
First you blame men for producing, then you  congratulate yourself for
producing.   Never have I seen anyone so  firmly esconced on both sides of the
fence, as you.   You are no  longer worth my time.   Have a nice life.

delete

Ray