[Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Sun Sep 19 21:27:18 EDT 2004

> THIS I agree with.   Wave your magic wand, so more mothers can  stay home.

Police your fellow men so they will either stop waving
their dicks around indiscrimnately or *provide* for the
children they produce

> Change society, so that people live within their means, instead  of "crediting" themselves to death.

The only difference between men and boys
is the price of their toys ....

> Eliminate divorce, so there are no  more single mothers.

What does divorce have to do with 'service widows'
who can't afford to stay home - or the wages *men*
legislate for "women's work" ??

> What?   No wand? Oh, I thought you were going to be productive... Ray

We produce the children, isn't that enough ?