[Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 19:47:22 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/17/2004 10:53:10 PM Central Standard Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:

Mothers need to be home with their children, not having to work so that  they
can put a meal on the table OR choosing to work instead of being  home.  We
do NOT need more Staples mothers!

THIS I agree with.   Wave your magic wand, so more mothers can  stay home.
Change society, so that people live within their means, instead  of "crediting"
themselves to death.  Eliminate divorce, so there are no  more single mothers.

What?   No wand?

Oh, I thought you were going to be productive...

Ray