[Homestead] Americans, go home !

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 19:33:39 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/19/2004 12:56:57 AM Central Standard Time,
don.bowen at earthlink.net writes:

Have you  ever seen an elephant in a Cherry tree?  Works, doesn't  it.

Growing up in North Dakota, I don't believe I've ever seen a cherry  tree.

I would pose the question no matter who was the current leader.    Y'all seem
to forget how this all began.   Over 3000 civilians were  literally snuffed
out.   I may seem a bit crass, but give me a soldier  in a casket, over a
child, anyday.   At least the soldier made a  choice.

Ray