[Homestead] Americans, go home !

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 19:28:45 EDT 2004

Toni, I have no argument with either of the three points you raised.

However, I note you neatly avoided answering my question.   I  will restate
it for you, and for others who may not remember.

Would you rather have terrorists attacking trained soldiers there, or
untrained schoolchildren here?

My brother-in-lay is a special forces pilot who is constantly back and  forth
in various areas.   He was in MT briefly on leave a few weeks  ago, and I
asked him how he felt about it all.   He was the one who  voiced the opinion
reflected in the question I pose to you.

Now, I realize there are no guarantees... in anything.   It  becomes a matter
of degree, and preparation.   While things are still  going on there, it
gives me time to teach and prepare my children for any  eventuality I can imagine.
  This is what I am currently engaged in  doing.

I do not call myself "well fixed", as you put it.   However, I am  not
relying on anyone to take care of me, or mine.  That is my  responsibility, and I
take it very seriously.

Ray