[Homestead] FW: Free speech in danger?

Marie McHarry mmcharry at dtnspeed.net
Sun Sep 19 16:43:07 EDT 2004

Oops, I sent this via the wrong e-mail address. Lee, could you add
mmcharry at springnet1.com to the list? Thanks

Check out Kitty Kelley's appearance before the National Press Club. You may
not get many other chances to see her as she's being shut out of the normal
book-promotion circuit (Larry King, The Today Show, etc).

Here's the url and you can scroll down to find it under "audio/video recent
programs".  The question and answer session is very good as well as her
opening address.

http://www.c-span.org/

BTW, the book was not on sale in Springfield the last time I checked.

Marie