[Homestead] here ya go, Gene - it's a "positive" - I think ?

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Sep 19 00:51:33 EDT 2004

Toni wrote (and I snipped like crazy <g>): "Ron Paul is leading an effort in
Portland, Ore., to build a year-round indoor market. He said a seasonal
farmers' market has thrived in the city for 10 years. Community leaders want
to build a permanent bazaar that could offer a variety of items related to
food, from fresh produce to cooking utensils."

When the ex and I lived in Portland ('64/'65) there was a year-round indoor
open-air farmers market.  It was a city block and there were tables and some
permanent folks like a butcher, baker, etc.  It was one of the things we
loved about the city.

Hmmmm, wonder what happened to it.

Lynda