[Homestead] Americans, go home !

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Sun Sep 19 00:55:35 EDT 2004

> Our presence in Iraq, right or wrong initially, is acting as a calalyst,  and drawing terrorist attention there.   I prefer that they (the  terrorists) stay there, rather than having to deal with attacks here.           Ray

First - there are no guarantees that there won't
be *more* attacks here - or haven't you heard that
we have added to the judicial and legislative functions
of government security to provide a defense ?

Second - with more than 1000 dead Americans -
and counting - the surviving parents, siblings,
spouses, children do not think any more of acting
as a catalyst than I, even if you do.

Third - the person who has been touted as being
responsible for starting all this is still at large ...
his name is Osama bin Laden - why are we
continuing to "spend" money, material, and men
to hammer Iraq when Americans are hurting *here* ?
I don't know how "well fixed" you are, but there
are homeless *here* and people without jobs
and people *with* jobs who are not making ends
meet, nor do they have medical insurance, nor
pensions nor .... aaaaah, what's the use ....

Toni