[Homestead] Americans, go home !

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 23:10:56 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 7:13:26 PM Central Standard Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:

For  whom, Ray ? The U.S. companies, being the
"victors", who are setting up for  business as usual
(see Newsweek) when even the "moderate" Iraqis
are  saying, "Americans, it's time for you to go home"?

Sorry I took so long to reply, but have been unpacking boxes.

Let me ask you a simple question.   Think about it honestly  before you
answer, and you don't need to reply.   There is only one  logical answer to this
question.

Would you rather have terrorists attacking trained soldiers there, or
untrained school children here?

Our presence in Iraq, right or wrong initially, is acting as a calalyst,  and
drawing terrorist attention there.   I prefer that they (the  terrorists)
stay there, rather than having to deal with attacks here.

Ray