[Homestead] Is Ivan knocking on your doors?

clanSkeen sgian at planetc.com
Fri Sep 17 13:27:44 EDT 2004

very little here although warnings all over the place about flooding.  So
far not all that much rain.  And it was already later than at first forecast
which would mean it would have already lost more of its water before getting
here.  Every time I've needed to go outside today, like to milk and to slop
the hogs, it has made sure to rain during *that* time.  Right now it isn't
even raining though -- and it has been like that, off and on, only sometimes
heavy and that only for very short periods.  I've heard from people in W and
middle TN and they all say the same thing -- in middle TN they say it has
totally passed.  Don't know what's happening a little further north in Tvo
land.

Denise