[Homestead] not -

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Fri Sep 17 15:14:58 EDT 2004

She surely affected mine - by the time I
finished reading about her (back in the time
of Life magazine publication) "dying" didn't
scare me anymore but the thought of
*being *kept* alive* against my wishes or
those of my family just because some ole
guy someplace *who doesn't know me from
??* and *doesn't* *pay my bills* is flexing
his muscles "legally" just because he *can*
gave me nightmares ... and still does ...

I've kept updating my info on Hemlock
Society - and Kevorkian - when I have the
time and inclination ever since those
became available.