[Homestead] "legitimate" - who decides ?

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 22:59:10 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/15/2004 11:41:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:
Turning Iraq over to the "legitimate" "authorities" .....

is mixing into somebody else's domestic problems

and getting hammered then by "both" of *them*

rather than "solving" anything.

excerpts :

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5949556/

Car bomb targets Iraqi national guard

On Tuesday, a car bomb exploded near a police station in Baghdad as dozens of
Iraqis were applying to join the force, killing at least 47 people and
wounding 114, officials said.

In a separate attack on Iraq's police force, gunmen in two cars opened fire
Tuesday on a van carrying policemen in Baqouba, killing 11 officers and a
civilian, police and hospital officials said.
uhhh, I never implied we should turn the country over to the police. By
authorities, I mean the government the Iraqi people will elect in the January
elections. As far as mixing in their domestic problem by handing it over, we are
already there, so the alternative you suggest is we keep it???? We have to hand
it over, but not to the terrorists demanding control at the moment.