[Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

Wendy crazygardens at nationi.net
Wed Sep 15 07:41:10 EDT 2004

Linda,
You are right.  The company I worked for in the late 70's and 80's had these older Selectrics that had been at the company long before I started. We had special balls that substituted the common superscripts for some of the less common keys like the ~, ^, and * were replaced with superscript th, st, nd.  There were other substitutions also, but I was not a secretary, so I didn't use them much and don't remember.  I just know that whenever I tried to use the ^ key when typing an equation, I needed to cuss, change the ball and get the white-out.
Wendy