[Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Wed Sep 15 02:22:49 EDT 2004

You don't now squat about typewriters!  The IBM Composer, which is what you
are referring to wouldn't have produced that memo.  Not without a lot of
work.

the IBM Selectrics, possibly the Mag Cards and probably the Executive could
have and all were readily available during that time period.  AND, they
didn't cost $3500 like the Composer.

Furthermore, it is patently obvious that you aren't a typist!  Superscript
and subscript were a whiz with those old Selectrics.  Half spacing wasn't a
problem either.  Centering is something any first year typist in any high
school could have done back then!

Lynda