[Homestead] CBS recant non-event

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 19:22:44 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 6:24:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tvoivozd at infionline.net writes:
tvoivozhd---what a wonderful replay of the Swiftboat Group
disinformation---anything, ANYTHING to divert the voter's attention from
the real world, a smoke screen behind which the borrow-and-spend
pseudoconservatives can operate ffreely to
plunge us another $4.000,000,000,000 in debt with no end in sight---just
like the skyrocketing private credit card debt---if you can't earn
prosperity, borrow your way to great wealth..
unfortunately, the entire democratic platform is smoke and mirrors this time.
Valuable
television and stage time is wasted with re-tellings of Kerry's wonderful
bravery and waving
of the medals he once threw away. The rest of the time is spent telling us
what a bad job
Bush has done. What we don't see is any real plan that kerry will follow to
fix the problems. I want solutions, not finger pointing at obvious problems. I
agree things could be better, but PLEASE tell me what you are going to do.
Then I can make an informed decision.