[Homestead] reward ...

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 19:15:42 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 2:14:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:
Ah, yes - bounty hunting in the 21st century -
*paid for* through taxes .... while *every*
imam in Iraq may be the next target - and
there are *thousands of imams* - how many
$25 M rewards, added to the already *billions*
spent, adding daily deaths to the death toll -
are gawdamnstoopid Americans going to supply
to glorify the megalomaniac in the Whore House ?
you act surprised, we have been offering rewards for criminals
since the beginnings of this nation. Bounties were offered for
our founding fathers by the brits, bounties brought in many
in the old west, and your local post office has a stack of
wanted posters for your perusal.