[Homestead] CBS recant ... NOT!

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 19:06:18 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/14/2004 12:49:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine at softcom.net writes:
Geez, and people wonder why the folks over there want us the hell out of
there.
Funny thing, we have the highest rate of re-enlistment ever among troops in
combat zones, and my assistant scoutleader , returned last week from Iraq, says
he can't believe how the media is slanting what is going on over there to the
negative. He allowed his Emory University doctors position to be given away
and extended his natl guard time over there because of all the people they are
helping. He says people thanked him almost every day on the street. He became
a doctor to help people, but says he never felt as appreciated as he did by
being present. The people you are listening to, who want us the "hell out" are
the terrorists and despot wannabe's.