[Homestead] CBS recant ... NOT!

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 23:29:10 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/12/2004 5:37:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tonihawr at msn.com writes:

Yes, Rob, keep the confusion going - the death
toll is now up to 1007, and Iraquis themselves say
that if and when the country *is* turned over
to them *nothing* has been accomplished
because the killing is going to go right on ...
To paraphrase a comment that isn't all that old :
"It's the religion, Stupid".

Toni
What does this have to do with the document we are discussing, or are you
merely steering all discussions to your point? And I take it you support the
Iraqi terrorists demand that we turn control of the country over to them rather
than a legitimate government that represents the people of Iraq?