[Homestead] Speed Addiction

Tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Mon Sep 13 19:46:48 EDT 2004

We lived in Texas before moving to Virginia.  The largest automobile
dealer in Texas was trying to persuade my oldest daughter to marry his
only son who was a fine and lazy science fiction writer and not much
else.  Naturally at that economic level, they ran around with the
richest of the rich, or the most political influential of the
politically influential (same thing).

At some of these elite party-party gatherings, G.W. Bush would be
huddled immovable in a corner.  The drug of choice in the Dallas elite
was Speed (also known as methamphetamine or crystal meth)  Bush
acknowledges heavy use of alcohol, but is evasive about his use of
drugs---doesn't (and can't) deny it, too many witnesses to his drug
use---has so far been successful in the pooh-pooh bit, "it was so long
ago, you know" , and no pack of jackals after him like Clinton who
acknowledged smoking marijuana "but didn't inhale"..

I give him some credit---he  got off the Speed Junkie Horse, and alcohol
too, unlike the Superjunkie Rush Limbaugh and his Oxycontin-scoring
housekeeper---Limbaugh will never be clean and will never acknowledge he
deserves the "put addicts in prison and throw the keys away" fate he
always supported for poor addicts...

Would have been better if Bush made a clean break without adopting
religious addiction as an alternate---we have seen what ideology has
done to the environment, to getting off the fossil-fuel addiction and
transferring the cost of government to the middle class and our
grandchildren

But Speed does cause bad brain damage from which Bush could not have
escaped.  Accounts for his unscripted incoherency last four years---a
constant diet of scripts this time make incoherency lsss noticeable..

http://www.kci.org/meth_info/sites/reuters_032700.htm

http://www.crystalrecovery.com/News/News7.html   (your brain on
ice---dry ice anyone?)