[Homestead] CBS recant

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Sep 12 10:34:00 EDT 2004

Doesn't make any difference, Drew.  His expertness was BS.  He stated that
the documents couldn't have been done on a typewriter because of fonts and
centering.  This is BS.

What YOU say is NOT what he based his "expertness" on.  Any high school
first semester typist could have typed those documents as they appeared on
the date on the documents.  You don't need a computer to type those
documents.

What other may or may not say now has no relevance as to the accuracy of the
supposed "expert."

Which reminds me, a "real" expert would have had to do only one thing to
prove or disprove the use of a typewriter, hold the paper to light and see
if the paper had been through a printer or a typewriter.

Bottomline, the expert is full of poop!

Lynda