[Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sun Sep 12 09:47:54 EDT 2004

Hubby was watching one of those notoriously boring talk shows that gets
competing experts on and one of them said "one documents had different types
in it, only a computer can do that" and then when asked about his
qualifications went on about how he had testified in court as a document
expert for 30 years.  All I could think was -- boy was he over paid and who
were the fools that used him as an expert.

Geez Louise, you could pop the balls out of old Selectrics in 5 seconds and
change fonts as often as your budget would permit!

Experts, in this field, it would appear are dangerous ignorant!

Lynda