[Homestead] Agriculture Research, U.S., Canada, elsewhere

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Sat Sep 11 19:09:01 EDT 2004

Tvo, this post was onehelluvalotta work !
Thank you. It has been saved in two different
places and will soon be printed as well. (you
can tell how far I trust computers - they
lose their memories just like people do)

I've wandered through some of these links before
when I needed specific information. The only
one that has stuck in the sieve my mind has
become is Cornell - and that's because of their
bird programs, including the songs of birds .....

Toni