[Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Sat Sep 11 08:57:38 EDT 2004

Well, as a typist from way back and still owning many old typewriters, I can
tell you that the supposed "expert" who says the documents "may" be faked is
full of poop!

Anyone else out there ever did typing for a living?  According to the boozo
expert the boys that want the documents to be faked hired, his reasoning is
that with a typewriter you can't center the heading on a document.  BS!!!!!!

He also claimed several other things that are pure unadultered BS as any
typist past their first beginning class could tell you are crap!

Another comment he made was that the documents just serviced.  Not the case
either.  They were out there when he first ran for gov of Texas and they
were all over the net when his name first came up and before he ran the same
smears against McCain.

Lynda