[Homestead] Admin

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Sep 10 10:52:47 EDT 2004

I'll second (or third) the vote for stripping attachments, and if there was
a way to convert them to plain text from html that would be nice too.

I know from being a member of some other lists that that is a tall order to
fill.

Sometimes the content of posts is offensive, now the color/font/format can
be, too.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.