[Homestead] Extracting, processing coconut fibre

Tvoivozhd tvoivozd at infionline.net
Fri Sep 10 00:32:06 EDT 2004

http://www.tecno-point.com/en/Lebensmitteltechnik/Fachbuecher/16/1/

Have always been mildly interested in coconuts in the northern
hemisphere ever since I flew a Grumman Widgeon into a small Bahama
Island I was interested in buying---one time quite a palatial residence
with automatic diesel generator.  Unfortunately the salt air got to the
rebar in the house walls and the resultant rust swelled and cracked all
the concrete.

The island had a huge coconut palm grove---only one I ever saw in the
Bahamas.  You see the occasional coconut palm where a coconut has
drifted ashore and taken root, but not a grove.

http://www.tecno-point.com/en/Lebensmitteltechnik/Fachbuecher/16/1/