[Homestead] Bamboo, most valuable, fastest growing tree-grass in world

DFoster987 at aol.com DFoster987 at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 21:10:45 EDT 2004

I've wanted to try bamboo but have the same concerns about creating a
monster. One thought I had was taking a large livestock tank, either the long  oval
one or a large round one, knocking the bottom entirely out and burying the
remaining ring then planting the bamboo inside it.  Anyone know how deep  the
roots/runners go? I imagine it depends on the variety but thought maybe the  2
feet or so would be enough to contain it.
DebF