[Homestead] reply/image - get up before the chickens, go to sleep ....

Walter H.Jeffries Highlands at blacklightning.com
Thu Sep 9 19:48:28 EDT 2004

> Excuse me, but the article was discussing artificial light :

Light is light. It is photons. You don't make artificial photons.
The studies don't ring very true for the reasons I mentioned.
They fail to cover the fact that naturally we don't have true
darkness that the study was promoting. The fact that cities have
more light wasn't the issue. In the children's eye development
study they were talking about 'night-lights', very dim lights,
and blaming them for problems for which there are other reasons.