[Homestead] Bamboo, most valuable, fastest growing tree-grass in world

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Sep 9 14:37:28 EDT 2004

Hope they do come up with a cold-hardy bamboo. Then northerners can see for
themselves what we southerners put up with in kudzu. I hope this non-native
species gets a little more thought than kudzu did. It may be more useful,
but it's just as invasive.

Warren

>http://www.jmbamboo.com/  (don't know why a nursery specializing in
>>cold-hardy bamboos would be located in Alabama, New England would be
>>more appropriate.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.