[Homestead] Voting the pocketbook

RayZentz at aol.com RayZentz at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 01:54:20 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/4/2004 7:48:46 PM Central Standard Time,
tvoivozd at infionline.net writes:

If the  average voter responds correctly to the question, "Are you better
off  today than four years ago", Bush is gone---especially in Ohio and
Pennsyovania.  A furious spin has its limitations when matched with  reality.

My answer to the question is "Yes", but this has absolutely nothing to do
with Bush, Clinton, or any political party.   It has to do with the  fact that I
have goals and a purpose for my life, and I am working to improve  it.   I.
Me.   I ask for nothing from any party,  or any politician.   I am the
captain of my fate, and can do with it  what I will.

As is every other individual in this country.

I can hear the outcry now...

Ray