[Homestead] Iraq, too little, too late

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Mon Sep 6 17:57:39 EDT 2004

>U.S Government forces were inadequate from the beginning to the present,
>planning virtually non-existent.. All that Bush can hope for is that his
>inactions don't hit the fan before November.

As before the stupid invasion, the truth is that Iraqis will decide the
future of Iraq. We will have killed thousands, maimed thousands more,
ruined more thousands of lives, spent billions, and it will come down to
what it always was: the Iraqis most committed will create the new politics.
When has it ever been not so?