[Homestead] Kiddy Credit Cards

Walter H.Jeffries Highlands at blacklightning.com
Sat Sep 4 19:18:07 EDT 2004

Get your children hooked on borrowing young! :)

No, not really, baby Hope doesn't know what the credit cards are for
but she loves playing with them. Especially the ones with holes punched
in them. When a credit card expires I punch holes in it to remove the
numbers and destroy the magnetic strip (which I also pass a magnet
over). Then I punch one hole up in the upper left corner and add it to
a set of cards on a ring. This is a great child's toy. They're also
handy for scraping the inside glass of aquariums, counter tops,
windshields, shimming and all sorts of stuff. :)

Cheers,

-Walter
West Topsham, Vermont
---
Laser Printer Iron-on Heat Transfer Toner: http://transfertoner.com/
Custom Transfers on Shirts, mugs & more: http://bltserve.com/
Holly's Pencil Portraits: http://hollygraphicart.com/

For Sale: 1825 post & beam farm house, 4 square cape with kitchen el,
pit sawn boards, big beams, beehive oven, 2 fireplaces, helical
chimney, own a piece of Vermont history - one of the first houses in
the area. Must be moved! Foundation stones also available. Some land
available too.