[Homestead] The Usury Business, How To Avoid Going To Jail

Toni Hawryluk tonihawr at msn.com
Fri Sep 3 13:22:49 EDT 2004

> I believe in personal responsibility. But it seems unrealistic to expect
young people to stand up to and say no to those who make seductive
promises. How can they get world knowledge except by living longer?

The current number of those who *will not* live longer
is well over 900 - I don't know if yesterday's "crop" is
posted or not .... Had the __it in the Wh___ House had
sons (praise the powers that be that it didn't) I doubt it
have considered other people's sons anyway - just
protected it/them the way it did itself - with it's sire's
help ....

Toni