[Homestead] Guinea Eggs

C Russell mtbetter at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 09:09:20 EDT 2004

Hi Paul & Bernice-

I haven't had guineas, so I can't really answer your
question, but I've seen some pretty strange looking
first eggs out of hens.  You may have to wait until
your hens have been laying a few days to discern just
who laid what.

cathy in pa

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/mtbetter%40yahoo.com