[Homestead] The Usury Business, How To Avoid Going To Jail

Marie McHarry mmcharry at dtnspeed.net
Thu Sep 2 00:06:58 EDT 2004

Re credit cards, James wondered:

>But while banks, especially very large faceless banks, would be reluctant
>change the status quo; I wonder if a great body of the unwashed  consumers
>would not be just as reluctant since it would put them out of loop.

For the real necessities of the plastic era, a debit card that also works as
a credit card takes care of most conveniences -- buying stuff online, paying
for gas, and the like.

If financial institutions had a penalty for offering individuals more credit
than they should have, they might back off a bit.

Marie