[Homestead] Dr-r-r-r-r-um Roll, the Slepcev Storch

Walter H.Jeffries Highlands at blacklightning.com
Wed Sep 1 19:28:28 EDT 2004

On Sep 1, 2004, at 7:14 PM, Warren F. Smith wrote:
> Based on my track record with 2 cycle and chainsaws, ultralights
> don't interest me at all. Maybe their biggest disadvantage is that
> they are
> single seaters by classification.

Another reason to not do ultra-lights (powered hang-gliders
essentially) is that they are horribly annoying to the people on the
ground. The buzzing lawnmower motor / ski-mobile sound passing over
head is awful. They shouldn't be allowed outside the airport areas.
Snow-mobiles and ATV's are bad enough. We don't need these engines
overhead too.