[Homestead] Chickens & Poison Ivy

Paul Hillman chris_hillman at msn.com
Wed Sep 1 16:48:11 EDT 2004

Lisa wrote:

"Burt's Bees makes a great soap called Gardener's Friend or Gardener's
Soap (or something like that).  It contains jewel weed which takes care
of poison ivy."

Lisa,

Thanks for your response, and what a coincidence! My wife, who is QUITE allergic to Poison Ivy, just received some "Bart's Bees" soap for her birthday from her cousin.

We pulled up the "Bart's" e-page and it's called, "Farmer's Friend". She didn't get that kind but she's all interested in getting some. There are some "Bart" stores near us. Thanks again.

Paul & Bernice Hillman