[Homestead] More boat stuff you can't liive without

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Sep 1 15:40:21 EDT 2004

tvo wrote:
"At the time I knew Carl Kiekhafer, owner of
Mercury  Outboard quite well and I arranged for the two sons of the San
Blas Chieftain to go to school at the Mercury factory in Wisconsin."

He was quite a character from what I've read about his foray into NASCAR
racing. Did he ever discuss that period?

Also, I have burned some time the last two days browsing the boat links you
posted, thinking "hey, I could do that" Thanks

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.