[Homestead] The Thought Police of Tweedlededee and Tweedledeedumb

Gene GeRue genegerue at ruralize.com
Wed Sep 1 14:21:37 EDT 2004

>  Numb-oh cannot comprehend what he is doing, and for short term political
> advantage couldn't care less if he did.

Some say he sees clearly what needs to be done. Some say he is delusional
in that he believes he is doing what his god has selected him to do. Who
could fault him for having simple thoughts? Being president is pretty heady
stuff for an average student.

Bush and Kerry both want to be president for the position, not because they
have passion to improve America as did, say, FDR. Today, all is about power
and all is done for votes. As a citizenry, we Americans deserve the
pathetic circus we are getting. One wonders how long the pretty even split
will continue with economic disparities deepening more each year.