[freetds] missing divide by zero error

Thompson, William bill.d.thompson at baml.com
Fri Sep 16 03:45:24 EDT 2016

Hi Adam,

I see from the log  that you are using the db-library API.
If you want to handle error messages from the server using db-library you will have to define a message handler, using the db-library function dbmsghandle()

Here's a link to a (Sybase) resource describing the function. A search on dbmsghandle will point you to much more.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.help.ocs_12.5.1.dblib/html/dblib/CBAJCDEA.htm

HTH,

Bill