[freetds] FreeTDS: Fisql utility command fails to give (return status=0) for SQL Store proc with multiple output Tabs (Results+Messages)

vasanth.sengunthar at accenture.com vasanth.sengunthar at accenture.com
Fri Sep 9 10:05:12 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

Thank you for prompt response and yes, please help us with required code to fix the fisql Issue.

We tried to solve the issue via 'tsql' program but with given such scenario, tsql fails to  capture both (results + messages) with output file. It fetch only results to output file not the messages rather prints the same in command prompt itself.

Thanks,
-Vasanth