[freetds] [FreeTDS] connection pool

Xiaobiao Yin xiaobiaoyin at outlook.com
Wed Aug 31 20:53:08 EDT 2016

Hi Frediano

    Thank you really.

    In my case, I have to insert the rows to table one by one.

    For the connection pooling, I got the information from the User Guide.

   http://www.freetds.org/userguide/tdspool.htm,

   The FreeTDS connection pool currently only supports TDS version 4.2.

   If FreeTDS 1.0 supports protocol 7.2 with some limitations, where can I find the

limitation's description, so that I can identify if it will affect my case.

  BTW, is there any sample code for connection pooling?

Thanks in advance

Eric