[freetds] FreeTDS: Fisql utility command fails to give (return status=0) for SQL Store proc with multiple output Tabs (Results+Messages)

vasanth.sengunthar at accenture.com vasanth.sengunthar at accenture.com
Sat Aug 20 13:47:42 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thank you all in advance, please help me with below issue.

I have been working with fisql command lot lately and recently I came across this issue, where the fisql command does not give (return status=0) for some SQL execution.

The Issues is not generic but specific to any such SQL store procedure which gives output in (results + message) format.

And the approach I like to present to out client includes such scenario where they have multiple store procedure like above.

Looking forward to your earliest response,

Regards,
Vasanth Sengunthar