[freetds] FOR XML, TYPE seems broken with latest 1.0x

Harris, Sean Sean.Harris at nordstrom.com
Wed Jul 6 21:49:53 EDT 2016

Sorry for the delay.

It was working before. We are using PHP PDO to query the database. Interestingly an App we use from the MacApp store recently updated it’s internal build of FreeTDS and it stopped working for these queries too. That app is SQLPro for MSSQL.app

We run the same PHP code on a windows box except we use Microsoft’s driver ‘SQLSRV’ and it works just fine.

Sean Harris
Studio N Tech Operations