[freetds] Installing SQSH

Janis Elmeris janis.elmeris at intelligentsystems.lv
Mon Dec 7 03:50:03 EST 2015

Thanks for the reply!

I found two tsql binaries installed:

# /usr/bin/tsql -C
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
                             Version: freetds v0.91
              freetds.conf directory: /etc
      MS db-lib source compatibility: yes
         Sybase binary compatibility: no
                       Thread safety: yes
                       iconv library: yes
                         TDS version: 7.0
                               iODBC: no
                            unixodbc: no
               SSPI "trusted" logins: no
                            Kerberos: no
# /usr/local/bin/tsql -C
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
                             Version: freetds v0.100.dev.20151204
              freetds.conf directory: /usr/local/etc
      MS db-lib source compatibility: no
         Sybase binary compatibility: no