[freetds] FreeTDS and SQL 2014 In-Memory tables

Ray Rankins rrankins at gothamconsulting.com
Tue Jun 16 07:37:51 EDT 2015

I'm curious as to why it wouldn't work to query an in-memory table.
I don't have an environment available at the moment to test it out, but you run queries against an in-memory table just like a regular table using standard SQL statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE).
What goes on behind the scenes to manage an in-memory table structure should be transparent to the client application.

-Ray