[freetds] dblib test t002 hanging when run against SQL Server 2008r2 SP2 ?

Ramiro Morales cramm0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:16:45 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm seeing the above metioned unittest test case fail when run on
AppVeyor (Windows) after being built with Visual Studio 2008 or 2010:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ramiro/freetds/build/173/job/wqtmx2dcm6mcjnj4#L5884

I've tried rebasing/grafting the three commits needed to get AppVeyor
build working on/to different points of the master branch going back
up to a month ago to find the 'culprit' commit to no avail. All of
them fail in the same point: Execution stalls indefinitely when
reading row 47.

It's also happening for FreeTDS 0.95.

This is strange because I remeber seeing the test suite complete
successfully at some point recently.

Is anyone else seeing something similar? I'm asking this here and now
because I won't be able to test this on local systems for a few days.

Regards,

--
Ramiro Morales
@ramiromorales