[freetds] New to FreeTDS - Having issues with binaries built on Windows for PHP 5.6

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Wed Jun 10 10:19:39 EDT 2015

The exact error message you are receiving might be helpful.  You can
also try using the debugging environment variables described here:

http://www.freetds.org/userguide/logging.htm

to get more information from FreeTDS.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/