[freetds] Encrypted passwords

Ray Rankins rrankins at gothamconsulting.com
Tue Jun 2 17:07:34 EDT 2015

That's what I was afraid of.
Unfortunately, the client site I'm at, there's no way I'd be able to do a network capture.
Also, if it's not a feature in the latest stable release of FreeTDS, I wouldn't be able to implement it anyway.
Guess we'll have to find a way to use the Sybase libraries instead when we need to connect to a Sybase server within the shell and perl scripts.

-Ray