[freetds] Two versions of user guide?

Randy Syring randy at thesyrings.us
Sat May 23 12:47:07 EDT 2015

I only put 9.0 on the table because it was mentioned in the original
page you wrote.  It was the first time I'd heard of a 9.0 protocol. I'm
ok removing it from the table.

For the history, I wasn't really sure on exactly what happened.  :)

I've updated the Dropbox doc and gist to address your concerns.  Let me
know your thoughts.

Thanks.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/